The lawyers of Hickey & Turim are respected work injury lawyers Milwaukee WI employees rely on to protect their rights. All too often, an injured worker is taken advantage of by their employer, and never receives the benefits to which they are entitled.
If you have been seriously injured in a workplace accident, make sure your rights are protected. The Milwaukee WI work injury lawyers at Hickey & Turim have helped thousands of victims receive maximum compensation for their injuries. Call us today for a free review of your case.
There are many reasons why victims in need of workers comp might benefit from getting legal representation. Though each case is different, skilled work injury lawyers Milwaukee WI offers may help their clients with many different issues. Talk to one of our attorneys to see how we might help you. As a general guideline, any of the following may apply to you as well.
How a Workers Comp Lawyer Can Help You
Workers can be injured in workplace accidents, but the injury may not always be as obvious as broken bones. Compensable injuries can include any number of things, including illness of a respiratory nature. Do not rule out speaking with a workers comp lawyer simply because of the nature of your injury.
- Work injury lawyers in Milwaukee WI may use medical evidence and witness testimony to develop a solid case.
- An attorney can interface with the workers compensation board or insurance company on your behalf, so that you don’t have to do it yourself. This is also true of any workers comp hearings.
- Work injury lawyers Milwaukee WI insurance companies respect understand the negotiation process, and can negotiate a settlement that is substantially higher than the client might be able to get on their own.
Making a Strong Case
Very often, the strength of a workers comp case comes down to the medical evidence presented by the injured worker. Our attorneys at Hickey & Turim are knowledgeable about what meets legal standards, and what is admissible in court if pursuing a lawsuit becomes necessary. There may be many advantages to hiring a legal professional rather than being your own attorney.
- Substandard or insufficient medical evidence might destroy even the most bonafide workers comp cases. A claim could be denied simply because enough evidence was not presented, or it was presented incorrectly. Circumstances like these are when hiring experienced work injury lawyers Milwaukee WI provides could be invaluable.
- The legal team at Hickey & Turim works closely with medical and technical experts to prepare and present a compelling and factual case to the insurance company. We have the resources that most of our clients do not, and this results in favorable settlements for our clients.
- Depending on the location and circumstances of the workplace injury, a number of legal deadlines may need to be met to avoid having the claim denied. Our attorneys will review all legal requirements for your case and make sure every deadline is met.
Call the lawyers of Hickey & Turim for fair compensation after a workplace injury. Contact us today to find out how work injury lawyers Milwaukee WI victims rely on to get justice may help you, too.