Top Injury Lawyer Glendale, WI
If you have been injured as a result of another party’s negligence or recklessness, it may be in your best interest to consult with a top injury lawyer Glendale WI has to offer. The legal team at Hickey & Turim have been aggressively advocating for injured victims just like you for decades against insurance companies who just do not want to pay victims the damages they deserve. When you need a top injury lawyer in Glendale WI, look no further than our firm.
What Types of Cases Do We Handle?
Each top injury lawyer Glendale WI residents trust from Hickey & Turim has extensive legal experience in all aspects of Wisconsin injury law. We understand how overwhelming it can be for victims when they have sustained serious injuries in an accident. Not only may you be dealing with the pain and limitations of recovery and rehabilitation, but it is also common for victims to be facing stressful financial situations from being unable to work.
Many of our clients who were injured in accidents go from living a happy, normal life to now suddenly dealing with debilitating pain, astronomical medical bills, and loss of income. As a top injury lawyer Glendale WI residents depend on, you can be sure that the lawyer you choose from our firm can use all available resources to get you the financial compensation you are entitled to for your injuries.
The lawyers at Hickey & Turim have earned solid reputations of being skilled negotiators when it comes to dealing with insurance companies. We know that many insurance companies may attempt to offer settlements to injured victims for far below what they deserve. If an insurance company refuses to negotiate in good faith, our lawyers can help take your claim to the next step and move to litigating the case in a court of law.
What Types of Financial Damages Can I Claim?
The purpose of a personal injury claim is to “make the victim whole again” as they were before the accident. This means that any medical expenses you incur because of your injuries are the responsibility of the at-fault party. They are also responsible for the loss of income you suffered while you were recuperating from your injuries. And if you used benefit resources – such as sick days, vacation time, or personal days – as a way to offset that income loss, any settlement you receive should also include that amount.
In addition to those economic damages, you are also entitled to receive financial compensation for the pain you have suffered, the emotional anguish and impact the incident has had on you, and any loss of enjoyment of daily activities. If your injury has left you with any kind of permanent scarring or disfigurement, you should be compensated for that, as well.
Let a Top Injury Lawyer Glendale WI Clients Trust Fight for You
If you would like to speak to a Glendale top injury lawyer from Hickey & Turim, contact our office today. We would be happy to meet with you and discuss the details of your case and how we may be able to help.
Call a top injury lawyer Glendale WI locals recommend at (262) 797-6677 to set up your free case evaluation.
Benefits of Hiring an Injury Lawyer After a Car Accident
If you have been hurt in a car accident, it is in your best interest to speak to a top injury lawyer in Glendale, WI. Filing a car accident can be quite complex, and you want someone with knowledge and experience on your side. Here are a few benefits of hiring a lawyer.
- Know the true value of your case. Many car accident victims do not know the true value of their case. This can cause insurance companies to take advantage of them and offer low settlements. That is one good reason to have a skilled injury lawyer on your side. He or she will know the actual value of your case. Your lawyer will consider several factors when determining the value of your case, such as the cost of your medical bills, how long you have been out of work and whether you suffered emotional distress or not.
- Gather evidence. You can’t have a successful car accident claim without the proper evidence. An injury lawyer will know the type of evidence you need to prove your case and help you obtain it. The evidence may include police reports, photos of the accident scene, witness statements and video footage from cameras.
- Communicate with the insurance company. Even if there is evidence that the other driver caused the accident, the insurance company is not on your side. They care about the bottom line first and may try anything to avoid paying you what you deserve. That is why it is critical to work with an experienced injury lawyer. He or she will handle all communication with the insurance company and will not allow them to take advantage of you.
- Represent you at trial. The majority of car accident cases get settled out of court. However, if the insurance company isn’t willing to offer you a fair settlement, it may be necessary to go to trial. In this situation, it is especially important to have a skilled injury lawyer on your side. He or she will provide a convincing argument to the jury and coach you on what you should say in court.
- No upfront fees. Most injury lawyers work on a contingency fee, so they only get paid if you win your case. That means that you have nothing to lose by hiring an injury lawyer.
Dedicated To Getting You Results