It may be in your best interest to hire a social security disability lawyer Milwaukee, WI trusts if you are in need of disability benefits. Our social security disability lawyer at Hickey & Turim, S.C. can help you with the process of applying for benefits. If your case has already been scheduled for a federal disability hearing, you may wish to have an attorney by your side to protect your rights during the proceedings. Our firm has helped many individuals in our community get the compensation they deserve. Take advantage of a free consultation with our social security disability lawyer to learn how we can help you.
The Core Responsibilities of a Social Security Disability Lawyer
Our social security disability lawyer at Hickey & Turim, S.C. works on several levels to help clients receive the benefits they deserve. One of the ways in which we do this is by directly interfacing with the social security administration whenever possible so that you will not always have to do this yourself. Another advantage to hiring our social security disability lawyer is that your rights will be protected and you will not be at risk for providing information that is unnecessary and possibly detrimental to your case.
Additional Responsibilities of a Social Security Disability Lawyer
- Our social security disability lawyer will obtain and document all pertinent information to your case to greatly increase the likelihood of a positive outcome. Your Hickey & Turim, S.C. lawyer will work to collect your medical records and testimony from doctors, if needed. By including this and other information in your application, your case should be stronger.
- You may be able to apply online for disability and having a social security disability lawyer by your side who understands the process may help expedite the application process once this is completed. Using the online application can save you a trip to the Social Security Administration office as well as allowing a second pair of eyes to check for accuracy.
- Another benefit of working with a social security disability lawyer is that they can make an appeal if your application is denied. If you do not feel as though your application was denied for a legitimate or fair reason, your lawyer can help you appeal their decision.
- Your social security disability lawyer will advocate for you in court. This means they can speak on your behalf or provide you with guidance during your hearings and present a compelling case to the Court.
- If you have already been approved to receive funds through social security disability but you do not believe the amount of money is sufficient, our social security disability lawyer can help you request additional financial aid.
At Hickey & Turim, S.C., we can provide you with the legal services you need when seeking the financial aid you deserve. Contact Hickey & Turim, S.C. today to schedule a free consultation with a social security disability lawyer Milwaukee, WI community members trust.