Posted in Personal injury
Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawyer
Have you been seriously injured by someone or because of their carelessness? Are you unsure of what steps to take to get compensation for your injury costs? A Milwaukee personal injury lawyer from Hickey & Turim, S.C. may be able to help you. Don’t let the person who harmed you walk away without taking legal measures to hold them accountable for their actions. Our legal services could be instrumental in your ability to obtain the compensation you deserve from the responsible party. Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer can meet with you at no charge to determine how we might assist you.
Determining Your Damages
Victims of accidents may be living with the consequences of someone else’s mistakes for a lengthy period of time. For some, the physical and emotional damage from the event can last a lifetime. Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer from from Hickey & Turim, S.C. can play a vital role in determining the proper amount of compensation to ask for in your personal injury case. We will consider a number of factors:
- Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer will consider the nature of damages you suffered as a result of an accident. In many personal injury cases this might consider compensation for both past and future damages and include:
- Medical Costs
- Lost Wages
- Pain and Suffering
- Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer can take into account your injuries and speak with medical professionals. They can testify as to how you have been injured and what your treatment needs may be in the future. This allows an accounting of past and future healthcare expenses. Without the aid of a knowledgeable attorney, you may not have a full understanding of how many of your injury related costs can be included as damages.
- Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer will determine if you are able to continue working and if you will be able to work in the future despite your injury. A larger settlement may be warranted if your ability to work in the future has been impacted.
- Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer can document your pain and suffering and include these injuries in your damage claim. Common examples of pain and suffering include:
- Emotional Distress
- Physical Pain
- Mental Trauma from the Accident
Hickey & Turim, S.C.
Our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer can provide you with the legal support you need throughout the claims process. In addition, we offer the following:
- Depth and breadth of legal experience handling personal injury cases.
- Careful preparation of your case followed by determined execution for a positive resolution.
- Timely updates about your case.
- Quality legal services.
We are dedicated to helping our clients obtain the best possible outcome for their personal injury case. Contact our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer at Hickey & Turim, S.C. With several decades of combined experience, it’s no wonder our legal team enjoys the trust and confidence of victims who desire justice. Call our office today to schedule an appointment with our Milwaukee personal injury lawyer for a free consultation.