Posted in Personal injury
Milwaukee Personal Injury Lawyer
- Who was responsible for causing your injury?
- If not, then you probably do not need a personal injury lawyer.
- If someone else was negligent or caused your injury intentionally, you may benefit from working with a Milwaukee personal injury lawyer.
- How serious is your injury?
- If it is mild, did not require medical treatment, and will heal completely, then you probably do not need a personal injury lawyer.
- If it required medical treatment, has or will cost you significant costs for treatment and/or lost wages, you may benefit from working with a personal injury lawyer Milwaukee WI residents hire from Hickey & Turim, S.C.
- Has the at-fault party’s insurance company offered a fair settlement and paid it to you in a timely manner?
- If yes, then you probably do not need a personal injury lawyer.
- If their insurance company denied your claim or offered you a ridiculously low settlement amount or has significantly delayed paying you, you may benefit from working with a lawyer.
- Are you filing a lawsuit against the at-fault party and/or their insurance company?
- If you have not yet made that decision, you may not yet need a personal injury lawyer.
- If you have exhausted all other options, including a settlement negotiation, you may benefit from working with a Milwaukee personal injury lawyer. In fact, a skilled personal injury lawyer at Hickey & Turim, S.C. may be able to help you avoid a lawsuit. How? Even though negotiations between yourself and the insurer may have resulted in an impasse, very often our attorneys are able to arrive at a fair settlement. When we take on a personal injury case, we prepare for trial from day one and insurance companies understand this. Knowing that if they don’t work with us then they face an expensive trial that they will possibly lose, they often return to the negotiating table in good faith.